This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] tile: create new math-tests.h header
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at mellanox dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:51:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] tile: create new math-tests.h header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 16 Nov 2016, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> The header makes tile use the new mechanisms for suppressing
> exception and rounding support (the ROUNDING_TESTS_xxx() and
> EXCEPTION_TESTS_xxx macros). More importantly, it also now sets
> SNAN_TESTS_PRESERVE_PAYLOAD to 0, since the tile soft float does
> not preserve NaN payloads.
All the tile sfp-machine.h files in libgcc seem to define _FP_KEEPNANFRACP
to 1, so not preserving NaN payloads seems odd here.
Joseph S. Myers