Re: [glibc-buildbot] Add 'glibc-s390x-linux': 'marist-fedora-s390x' to builder_map.

* Mark Wielaard:

> Where the FAILS are:
>
> FAIL: malloc/tst-malloc-thread-fail
> FAIL: malloc/tst-mallocfork2
> FAIL: timezone/tst-tzset

Do we dump the .out files somewhere, like we do for Fedora?

Anyway, the three above are likely due to resource constraints, either
RLIMIT_DATA/RLIMIT_AS, or RLIMIT_NPROC.  The latter could come from a
systemd task limit which is incorrectly enforced due to a kernel bug:
The kernel says the thread is gone while it still counts against the
limit, and those tests will spawn new threads prematurely, eventually
exceeding RLIMIT_NPROC.

timezone/tst-tzset points towards an RLIMIT_DATA/RLIMIT_AS limit,
though.

> FAIL: posix/tst-getaddrinfo4

This could be due to lack of network access.  We could add a configure
option like --disable-network-tests for that.

> Can/should I ignore those (how?) or are these suspicious?

The first three are somewhat suspicious, yes.