This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PR19826] fix non-LE TLS in static programs
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:04:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PR19826] fix non-LE TLS in static programs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 09/20/2016 10:21 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Ok to install?
> for ChangeLog
> [BZ #19826]
> * elf/dl-tls.c (_dl_allocate_tls_init): Restore DTV early
> initialization of static TLS entries.
> * elf/dl-reloc.c (_dl_nothread_init_static_tls): Likewise.
> * nptl/allocatestack.c (init_one_static_tls): Likewise.
Alex is going to hand this patch off to me to champion and finish
iterating on with the rest of the interested developers (Andreas, Torvald,
I'll work up a version 2 right now and post it shortly.