This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid array-bounds warning in testsuite on i586
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:01:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid array-bounds warning in testsuite on i586
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvm60ssicqy dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <0b8978ab-440b-d00b-78f4-a51d91a3c813 at redhat dot com> <mvmh9cc6qyp dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 06/29/2016 03:54 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Or we could cast to uintptr_t before subtracting 1.
Subject: [PATCH] Avoid array-bounds warning for strncat on i586
* sysdeps/x86/bits/string.h (__strncat_g) [!__i686__]: Compute the
address before the beginning of the string as an integer to avoid
Looks good to me.