This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid array-bounds warning in testsuite on i586
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:58:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid array-bounds warning in testsuite on i586
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvm60ssicqy dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <0b8978ab-440b-d00b-78f4-a51d91a3c813 at redhat dot com>
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> It's triggered by an installed header, so this does not fix the bug at
> all. I expect applications run into the warning as well.
Only if compiled with -Wsystem-headers.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."