This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] elf.h: Add declarations for BPF
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:57:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] elf.h: Add declarations for BPF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466463849-21440-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net> <1466463849-21440-3-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net>
On 06/20/2016 07:04 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
> The EM_BPF number has been officially assigned, though it
> has not yet been posted to the gabi webpage yet.
> * elf/elf.h (EM_BPF): New.
> (EM_NUM): Update.
> (R_BPF_NONE, R_BPF_MAP_FD): New.
Looks good to me. Thanks for getting an official number :-)