This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Lei Xu <lei dot xu at nxp dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 23:33:07 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove atomic_compare_and_exchange_bool_rel.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465911341 dot 19633 dot 101 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain> <DB5PR04MB1303A3628672DDA9C3A38D31902C0 at DB5PR04MB1303 dot eurprd04 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Wed, 2016-06-22 at 09:35 +0000, Lei Xu wrote:
> Hello, Torvald
> Sorry for the late.
> Currently we did not use the latest glibc version.
> So I port your patch (and other two patches it depends) to the eglibc 2.15 version for verification on PowerPC e6500,
> because at first we found the segmentation issue on PowerPC E6500 under eglibc 2.15 , and it seems ok.
Thanks for testing. I pushed my patch to master.