This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] Move sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h to top-level bits/.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 07:41:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] Move sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h to top-level bits/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1463145139 dot git dot zackw at panix dot com> <c046e75506310e1bdbee79fec44f3dc2015bf667 dot 1463145139 dot git dot zackw at panix dot com> <CAMe9rOoT7pg+vevbj=XeefyhHhhiHmi3LuGgPe5C2wwgRYpi5g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKCAbMiAw1jUmww7+nc0JS=dPjUibLZCfRZhkVMD2cMboS_wYQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 9:34 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:26 AM, Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> This file was added to sysdeps/generic/bits in 2012. This appears to have
>>> been an oversight, as the entire sysdeps/generic/bits directory was moved to
>>> the top level in 2005. Accordingly the generic bits/hwcap.h belongs there
>>> * sysdeps/generic/bits/hwcap.h: Move to top-level bits/ directory.
>> Looks good to me.
> Gonna need someone to check this and any other good-as-is pieces in.