This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 00/27] ARM64: support ILP32
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Yury Norov <ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>, <arnd at arndb dot de>, <catalin dot marinas at arm dot com>, <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, <philb at gnu dot org>, <davem at davemloft dot net>, <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:23:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 00/27] ARM64: support ILP32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466485631-3532-1-git-send-email-ynorov at caviumnetworks dot com>
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016, Yury Norov wrote:
> Please review it. Any comments appreciated.
Please make sure you go through all the review comments from the previous
patch series posted in Oct 2014 and either address them, or explicitly
justify why you think they are incorrect or not applicable to this version
of the series. That's both my comments and comments from other people.
Please make sure you follow the GNU Coding Standards throughout. Also
glibc standards such as every file having a one-line description before
the copyright notice.
Please send patches against current master, not 2.23. Each new revision
of the series should be rebased against the latest master.
Please give details of the test results you see running the full glibc
testsuite with this patch series under the indicated kernel version.
Joseph S. Myers