This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix generic __lll_robust_timedlock_wait to check for timeout (bug 20263)
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:10:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix generic __lll_robust_timedlock_wait to check for timeout (bug 20263)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmr3bst0p6 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> configured for kernel >= 2.6.29 (which is now always the case). Since
> __ASSUME_FUTEX_CLOCK_REALTIME is now always defined the fallback code is
It's not defined for NaCl, though I don't know whether that's relevant to
these particular cases of fallback code.
Joseph S. Myers