This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] S390: Refactor ifunc resolvers due to false debuginfo.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:59:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S390: Refactor ifunc resolvers due to false debuginfo.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <nje4om$vo0$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
Are the debug info issues you describe unique to S/390 because of some
peculiarity of how S/390, and only S/390, defines IFUNC resolvers in
glibc, or do they apply to any other architectures as well and so need
Joseph S. Myers