This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nss_files testing
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:09:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: nss_files testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57111263 dot 7030205 at redhat dot com> <57270972 dot 1050307 at redhat dot com>
On 05/02/2016 04:01 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 04/15/2016 06:10 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Some things need cleanup. I want to submit this for real once I
>> have some experience with adding nss_db support (which will reuse
>> the chroot setup code from tst-nss-files-aux, moving it to
>> tst-nss-files). Longer term, this approach should also work for
>> testing nscd.
> I wonder if these tests have value as-is. The existing framework was
> certainly helpful for writing a new test to check my getnameinfo
> Should I check them in (and XFAIL the enumeration test)?
Yes you should. Immediately IMO.