This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v8] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:42:25 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v8] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160608153304 dot 12910-1-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <20160608153841 dot GA8366 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com>
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
> Thanks, looks good to me now on visual inspection. I'll test it out
> and give it a spin this weekend and also give a week to anybody else
> who may want to review the patch. So if everything goes well, I'll
> push this patch in about a week.
Great. Don't forget to set your .gdbinit to load the printers if
you're running the testsuite, and use cross-test-ssh.sh if you're
Thanks a lot!