This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc: Remove __malloc_initialize_hook from the API [BZ #19564]
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:20:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc: Remove __malloc_initialize_hook from the API [BZ #19564]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> Older Emacs sources have their own copies of the relevant declarations
> in their sources. Only the configure test included <malloc.h>, and
> would fail with poisoning put there. I thought this was too brittle,
> and I didn't want to go through all the older versions.
Ah, paranoia good :-)