This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FMA4 detection fails.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Pawar, Amit" <Amit dot Pawar at amd dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 23:32:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: FMA4 detection fails.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <SN1PR12MB073357908CD9467919A8814797580 at SN1PR12MB0733 dot namprd12 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Thu, 2 Jun 2016, Pawar, Amit wrote:
> After the git commit "f4b6d20366aac66070f1cf50552cf2951991a1e5" FMA4
> detection is failing in trunk.
> This commit was related to Bugzilla id
> https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19214 and is ok to fix
> in following way in cpu-features.c file?
You need to open a new bug for what appears to be a new issue (and then
mention [BZ #N] in your ChangeLog entry, etc.).
Joseph S. Myers