Re: Do we care about malloc failure in tests?

If a test fails due to out-of-memory, do we have a way of noting that
the failure was for a cause unrelated to what the test was testing?

I mean, if we're testing fopen() and we run out of memory, that doesn't
mean that fopen() is broken or that something in glibc needs to be
fixed, it just means that that test wasn't completed.