This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RCS and SCCS keywords
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:14:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: RCS and SCCS keywords
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57211C65 dot 1020401 at redhat dot com>
On 04/27/2016 01:09 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
Do we want to preserve these keywords?
I'd say no. As you say, they're not helpful for software archaeology,
and nowadays they just clutter the code.