This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Does "make build" install headers during build?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 19:49:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Does "make build" install headers during build?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOpmmEFwO1KswHO7aDqCw81ooSACvGwftRopr=saPL9w+w at mail dot gmail dot com>
"H.J. Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
> When I build glibc as root, will "make build" install headers during build?
make: *** No rule to make target 'build'. Stop.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."