This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: deprecate sys/sysmacros.h inclusion from sys/types.h
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:58:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: deprecate sys/sysmacros.h inclusion from sys/types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKCAbMiU=h2Vs3X-b8mRjP3Kig_TVngObPNpYauTqZs_=0q6Gg at mail dot gmail dot com> <564D4C62 dot 3090404 at panix dot com> <20160420173656 dot GD5369 at vapier dot lan>
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 18 Nov 2015 23:13, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> The attached, lightly tested, patch sets up that deprecation period.
> shall we move forward with this ? i've been sending patches to upstreams
> and they've been taking them.
I'm going to be on vacation the last two weeks in May, and I've got a
lot on my plate between now and then. I can probably find time to
revise the patch *once* before June, but it would be ideal to get a
comprehensive list of changes you want me to make ASAP.