This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Setting high test timeouts makes some tests take longer.
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:35:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setting high test timeouts makes some tests take longer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56D011D4 dot 5020508 at redhat dot com>
On 02/26/2016 09:50 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
I noticed nptl/tst-exit2 taking longer and longer the more
I increased my timeouts.
I have filed bug 19946 for this. It affects several tests, and the
increase in testing time is quite noticeable.