This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 19944] nptl/pthread_mutex*lock: don't ignore unknown error codes
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <bigeasy at linutronix dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 19944] nptl/pthread_mutex*lock: don't ignore unknown error codes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460576781-12017-1-git-send-email-bigeasy at linutronix dot de>
I won't bother with the several style problems in your patch. Please see
previous discussions about the futex error cases. Torvald was leading the
charge on converting things to use the new internal layers that handle
futex error checking. The only changes we want are in that direction.