This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v5] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>
- To: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com, tom at tromey dot com, daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com, roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:29:20 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOKbPbY87ATbCF=W-6+26vfjw1mkt8aX6TuKLWBB3BANW8N8oQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <1460472939-9725-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:55:39AM -0300, Martin Galvan wrote:
> Right? What about lines where both the function and the parameters are so long
> that they can't be reasonably split? E.g.
Write them outside the condition, i.e.
ret = pthread_rwlockattr_setkind_np (attr,
and test RET instead or use a macro as Roland suggested. You could do
it throughout the test for uniformity instead of doing it just to
escape from the line wrapping complication.