This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 16/17 v5] x86, pthread_cond_*wait: Do not depend on %eax not being clobbered
- From: Nix <nix at esperi dot org dot uk>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 23:09:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 16/17 v5] x86, pthread_cond_*wait: Do not depend on %eax not being clobbered
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457882222-22599-1-git-send-email-nix at esperi dot org dot uk> <1457882222-22599-17-git-send-email-nix at esperi dot org dot uk> <56E71890 dot 7010501 at redhat dot com> <87egbchbt5 dot fsf at esperi dot org dot uk> <56F2B013 dot 8060607 at redhat dot com>
On 23 Mar 2016, Florian Weimer told this:
> On 03/15/2016 12:36 AM, Nix wrote:
>> On 14 Mar 2016, Florian Weimer said:
>>> On 03/13/2016 04:17 PM, Nix wrote:
>>>> From: Nick Alcock <email@example.com>
>>>> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/pthread_cond_timedwait.S: Reload
>>>> call-clobbered %eax on retry path.
>>>> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/pthread_cond_wait.S: Likewise.
>>> Looks good. Can you commit this yourself, or do you need someone to
>>> commit it for you?
>> I don't have commit rights, so if you or someone else wants to commit
>> it, commit away!
> I have pushed this.
... now, is there anything I can do to the rest to make people happier?
I think I've addressed all the review comments...
NULL && (void)