This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH v4] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, Daniel Gutson <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:10:40 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH v4] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459775243-3092-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <20160404155526 dot GA5585 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com>
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
> So I would recommend using that as an example and installing glibc
> pretty printers accordingly so that during packaging, distributions
> only have to make standard adjustments to their paths and those
> installing by hand also don't have to manually copy over files.
> You could do that as a separate patch to this one though.
Fine. I'll do it as a separate patch after this one is committed.