This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: increasing default timeout significantly
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:10:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: increasing default timeout significantly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160119211840 dot GJ14840 at vapier dot lan>
On 01/19/2016 10:18 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> is there a compelling reason to keep the default timeout so low ?
Some tests use TIMEOUT not just as a safety net to detect hangs, but to
adjust loop counts etc. for exercising races.