This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Close down glibc-sc mailing list.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Brown <ms_brown at sbcglobal dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at linaro dot org>, Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:48:56 -0500
- Subject: Close down glibc-sc mailing list.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1aLIs3-00021d-VR at fencepost dot gnu dot org> <569D7328 dot 5030502 at sbcglobal dot net>
On 01/18/2016 06:20 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> To: email@example.com
Thank you very much for forwarding these concerns to libc-alpha.
Others have already responded to the substance of the concerns.
I wanted to highlight that the mode of communication used could
do with some adjustment.
Given that the glibc steering committee is disbanded and no
longer exists, do any of the stewards (project maintainers) object
to the closing of firstname.lastname@example.org?
It is my opinion that all email discussions should be sent to
email@example.com or to individual stewards as required.
Stewards for the project are listed on the wiki here: