This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #13065] New pthread_barrier algorithm to fulfill barrier destruction requirements.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:22:54 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2][BZ #13065] New pthread_barrier algorithm to fulfill barrier destruction requirements.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1452723168 dot 26597 dot 345 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain> <5697FF70 dot 2090502 at linaro dot org> <1452892125 dot 26597 dot 376 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain>
> ... here. I've kept this for now -- do you want me to give all the
> barrier tests a one-line description in the first line (in a follow-up
It is a style requirement for all new source files added to libc that
the top line be a descriptive comment. Do not commit any new files
that do not conform to this requirement.