This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix race in tst-mqueue5
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:05:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix race in tst-mqueue5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <569552C6 dot 8050200 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On 01/12/2016 08:23 PM, Paul E. Murphy wrote:
> This seems to fix the test for ppc, and probably others too.
I found a powerpc box where it was constantly failing without your fix.
I applied your fix, and the test now passes. So it looks like a net
The explanation about where the signal is delivered looks reasonable, too.