This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PING [PATCH] fix #18755 - build errors with -DNDEBUG
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:35:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: PING [PATCH] fix #18755 - build errors with -DNDEBUG
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A83361 dot 6010506 at gmail dot com> <5695DDCF dot 4020303 at gmail dot com>
On 01/13/2016 12:17 AM, Martin Sebor wrote:
> I'd like to ping (or resurrect) the simple patch below. It's
> still relevant today and still applies cleanly.
> Re-tested on powerpc64le.
This looks trivially correct and fixes -DNDEBUG builds.
Please commit this.