This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] x86_64: memcpy/memmove family optimized with AVX512
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 16:37:07 -0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86_64: memcpy/memmove family optimized with AVX512
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3uGLiFE+pKPzFgWP6Sx4C3w2Ktd4w3+35O0Bj=B1s0naA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 12-01-2016 12:13, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> here is AVX512 implementations of memcpy, mempcpy, memmove,
> memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk.
> It shows average improvement more than 30% over AVX versions on KNL
> hardware, performance results attached.
> Ok for trunk?
It is too late for 2.23, but ok after review for 2.24.