This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <sid at reserved-bit dot com>
- To: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com, carlos at redhat dot com, "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:25:40 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160111111649 dot GA4157 at devel dot intra dot reserved-bit dot com> <20160111163442 dot GF4698 at two dot firstfloor dot org>
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 05:34:42PM +0100, Andi Kleen wrote:
> > * manual/install.texi: Add --enable-tunables option.
> This needs much more description in the manual, how to actually
Yes, for that I will add a new section to the manual once we have
consensus on how to actually tune. That is, it will be part of the
second patch once we have consensus on the approach for it.