This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] xstat: only check to see if __ASSUME_ST_INO_64_BIT is defined
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: vapier at gentoo dot org
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 12:40:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] xstat: only check to see if __ASSUME_ST_INO_64_BIT is defined
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1452128049-24400-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
On 01/07/2016 01:54 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> We define __ASSUME_ST_INO_64_BIT by default for Linux targets, and then
> undef it for alpha/sh targets. But the code that uses it looks at its
> value (as 0/1) rather than whether it's defined (like all other assume
> knobs). Change the code to see if it's defined to fix build Wundef build
> errors for alpha/sh.
Looks good, but needs a ChangeLog entry.