This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.23 --- Release management and plan dates
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:37:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.23 --- Release management and plan dates
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <568C0BF4 dot 9000206 at linaro dot org>
On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 16:31 -0200, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> For remaining work for 2.23 release I would ask you to both reply this
> thread and update the wiki.
I've added the new pthread barrier and pthread condvar implementations
to the list of desirable features. I still need to finish the fix of a
bug in the latter, which I hope to get done soon. The former is good to
go AFAIK, and has been reviewed and tested by Paul Murphy (though he
stated that maybe another full review would be good).