This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Contributing a compound object to the libpthread
- From: Oleh Derevenko <oleh dot derevenko at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:38:46 +0200
- Subject: Contributing a compound object to the libpthread
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sorry for a somewhat unusual question.
I have a devised a compound synchronization object approximately of
the rwlock's level which helps with some aspects of data queue
handling and provider-consumer interactions between threads. One of
particular uses - it allows to wait for a worker to complete a
specific work item with priority inheritance from the waiting thread
(if the OS provides the priority inheritance feature at all, of
course). If I would like to contribute this object to the libpthread,
what would be the best way/place to do it?