This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:55:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <568A9126 dot 6020203 at redhat dot com> <568ABEF1 dot 7040503 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <568AC7D3 dot 2010908 at redhat dot com>
On 01/04/2016 11:28 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
I very much doubt there is a single compiler which can process the glibc
header files and does not define __GNUC__.
Doesn't xlc qualify? It supports compilation on GNU/Linux, and I don't
think it defines __GNUC__.