Merging some linux/generic code into linux?

Hi,

Now that the GNU libc requires at least a 2.6.32 kernel, the *at
syscalls are always available. This might gives the opportunity to
cleanup a bit the sysdeps/univ/sysv/linux/generic directory. In some
cases like dl-origin.c, the code is almost duplicated, differing only
by the syscall and its arguments. In some other cases like chown or
rename we have an entry in syscalls.list on one side, and a C file on
the other.

Do we want to keep things like that? Do we want to try merging
linux/generic and linux by using the *at version of the syscall for all
architectures? I am not sure if passing one more argument to the
syscalls really changes the performances.

Aurelien