This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add Prefer_MAP_32BIT_EXEC to map executable pages with MAP_32BIT
- From: Phil Blundell <pb at pbcl dot net>
- To: "Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, linux-man <linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:16:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add Prefer_MAP_32BIT_EXEC to map executable pages with MAP_32BIT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOo1OBOGruWMoLTx96wnkKUYPzBZ5HcOCFdGJEp+jTRzVA at mail dot gmail dot com> <56716EDC dot 7020205 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, 2015-12-16 at 15:02 +0100, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
> NB: MAP_32BIT will map to the low 2GB (not 2GB) of the address
Isn't that meant to say "not 4GB"?