This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid redundant shift character in iconv output at block boundary (bug 17197)
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:29:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid redundant shift character in iconv output at block boundary (bug 17197)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvm7fo1pbwy dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <5668C219 dot 8070606 at gmail dot com>
Martin Sebor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've tested the patch in an older release of glibc (2-17) with
> a large input file submitted by a customer of ours running RHEL
> 6.8 and it fixed the problem. If you still think it's a good
> fix, it would be great to get it committed. Otherwise, if you
> are aware of problems with it, can you say what they are?
I'm not aware of any problems.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."