This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] tst-res_hconf_reorder: Set RESOLV_REORDER environment variable
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:27:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] tst-res_hconf_reorder: Set RESOLV_REORDER environment variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5661D5DE dot 7050704 at redhat dot com> <20151204181644 dot GA21277 at altlinux dot org> <5661D913 dot 5030300 at redhat dot com> <20151204182328 dot GB21277 at altlinux dot org>
On 12/04/2015 07:23 PM, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 07:18:59PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> On 12/04/2015 07:16 PM, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
>>> On Fri, Dec 04, 2015 at 07:05:18PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>>> Otherwise, the problematic code does not run.
>>> Is setting RESOLV_REORDER via tst-res_hconf_reorder-ENV in resolv/Makefile
>>> not enough?
>> It is, I had overlooked this part of the Makefile change. Oh well,
>> shall I revert my commit?
> Please either revert or remove tst-res_hconf_reorder-ENV.
Okay, it's gone. Sorry about that.