This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Archive rebuild to test potential stdlib.h / sys/types.h changes in glibc 2.23
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- Cc: debian-qa at lists dot debian dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:14:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Archive rebuild to test potential stdlib.h / sys/types.h changes in glibc 2.23
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5648F6EC dot 9060207 at panix dot com>
Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> We have identified two potential changes which could fix this problem;
> unfortunately both of them have fairly high risk of breaking software
> which expects stdlib.h to include sys/types.h, sys/types.h to include
> sys/sysmacros.h, or both. (Neither of those is guaranteed by any
> standard, but I think we all know how little that means.) We would
> therefore like to ask for an archive-rebuild test using the modified
I can rebuild any set of packages in my OBS project
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:Andreas_Schwab:glibc that I
use for testing.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."