Re: Do not leave files behind in /tmp from testing

> I still don't see what this has to do with my patch.  It may be a case for
> a general review of where tests create and register temporary files to be
> entered on the wiki todo list.  But the add_temp_file call that my patch
> moves could never have done anything useful before (because it registered
> the wrong name) - so I don't see how my patch could regress anything that
> worked before (and in the case of normal termination, my patch should fix
> things whether or not TEST_DIRECT applies).

Your patch purports to be a cleanup, but for this case it changes things in
the wrong direction.

Since there is no controversy about the other changes in your patch,
perhaps you should commit those separately so they are not conflated
with the more complex issues raised by this one change.