Re: Clean up state on patchwork

I've done some partial cleanup of state for submitters with only a few
patches there (to mark committed or superseded patches as such, mainly,
although I did mark some others as Changes Requested and a few other
states, e.g. Not Applicable for patches to other projects such as the
Linux kernel).

I haven't yet gone through entries for submitters with names starting with
letters M to T (perhaps someone else would like to pick up an alphabetical
range to clean up state for submitters in that range with not too many
patches each?).  And the following submitters have especially large
numbers of patches in patchwork so I haven't attempted to go through their
patches at all; it's especially desirable for such submitters to take
responsibility for removing obsolete patchwork entries for patches they
submitted (marking as Committed or Superseded as applicable, or other
states if appropriate), and for pinging patches pending review.

Adhemerval Zanella Netto
Alexandre Oliva
Andreas Schwab
Andrew Pinski
Carlos O'Donell
Florian Weimer
H.J. Lu
Ondrej Bilka
Paul Pluzhnikov
Stefan Liebler
Torvald Riegel
Wilco Dijkstra

(It's entirely possible some of those people have already been keeping
their patchwork state clean and simply have a lot of patches pending
review.  And a fair number of the patches are for AArch64 ILP32, so maybe
effectively on hold until the kernel port is in and the kernel/userspace
ABI confirmed.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com