RE: [RFC 1/2] Add IFUNC support for MIPS (v5)

> I have found native testing on debian to have this kind of failure rate
> when libgcc_s.so and/or libstdc++.so.? can't be found. I have simply copied
> them into the build tree in the past as I never figured out why things didn't
> just work.

Recent Debian-based systems use a new scheme for the library search paths
that has never been contributed upstream, so your libc build is not
configured compatibly with the filesystem layout of the system you are
using.  A symlink to /lib/TUPLE/libgcc_s.so.1 in the build directory is the
easy way to work around this.

The long-term solution is that some folks from the Debian-based world
should work with us to get it so that there is some configure invocation
that sets up the search paths the way they want for their systems.