Re: glibc 2.22 --- Machines that need testing.

On 08/04/2015 11:19 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Chris,

Is testing for TILEPro still something that you do?

I cross-built TILEPro just now, and fixed a -Werror issue that had
cropped up since the last time I tried.

Running tests for TILEPro would take substantially more effort than
my existing testing for TILE-Gx, just because I don't have any of the
test infrastructure set up at the moment.

Nonetheless, my sense is that TILEPro is still likely in OK shape,
since it shares so much of its infrastructure with TILE-Gx (in
particular tilegx32, which is also a 32-bit target).

--
Chris Metcalf, EZChip Semiconductor
http://www.ezchip.com