This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Deprecate regexp.h
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 14:59:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Deprecate regexp.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B3A509 dot 8090803 at panix dot com> <55B3A6F7 dot 2080705 at panix dot com> <CAKCAbMjZxgC+BZF5vrYqe9mH5oGcaX31FOY6JidVcrcA7mnKRQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/31/2015 12:14 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Thunderbird appears to have mangled the patch, so I am sending it again
>> as an attachment. Sorry about this.