This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] nptl: fix set-but-unused warning w/_STACK_GROWS_UP
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] nptl: fix set-but-unused warning w/_STACK_GROWS_UP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1438224916-27724-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
Looks fine for post-freeze. I imagine it might be freeze-worthy as a bug
fix for -Werror builds on actual _STACK_GROWS_UP (is that only hppa?),
but you didn't mention that.