This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] s390: Fix build error with gcc6 in utf8_utf16-z9.c.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:43:05 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] s390: Fix build error with gcc6 in utf8_utf16-z9.c.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <moo0hv$s7d$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 01:58:54PM +0200, Stefan Liebler wrote:
> While including loop.c to construct the SINGLE(LOOPFCT) method for
> converting from UTF-16 to UTF-8, the bytebuf array with length
> MAX_NEEDED_INPUT is used as inptr. MAX_NEEDED_INPUT defaults to
> MIN_NEEDED_INPUT if not defined before including loop.c.
> Thus bytebuf has a length of 2.
> This patch defines MAX_NEEDED_INPUT to MAX_NEEDED_TO, which is 4.
> Ok for 2.22 or later?
Looks good to me. I reckong it should be good for 2.22 as well given
that it is a build failure, but Carlos has the last say on that as
release manager so you'll have to wait a few hours for him to take a
look at it.