This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #18096] Handle null dereferences in wordexp
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:31:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #18096] Handle null dereferences in wordexp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150712074917 dot GA6245 at domone> <20150728032228 dot GC21252 at vapier>
On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:22:28PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2015 09:49, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > - else
> > + else if (flags & WRDE_SHOWERR)
> i don't think this falls under the banner of preventing NULL derefs
I just took original patch from bugzilla. It was there with rationale
that printing whats in branch is also a bug.