This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v6] Also use l_tls_dtor_count to decide on object unload (BZ #18657)
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 22:41:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] Also use l_tls_dtor_count to decide on object unload (BZ #18657)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A903FD dot 3060503 at redhat dot com> <1437413472-21674-1-git-send-email-siddhesh at redhat dot com> <1437510567 dot 18846 dot 46 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain> <20150723054924 dot GQ2243 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <55B14827 dot 7090500 at redhat dot com> <20150724004122 dot GV2243 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 07/23/2015 08:41 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 04:01:43PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> However, it remains that we use "load lock" and "load_lock" to talk about
>> I would prefer that all references be made to the real name of the lock
>> e.g. "dl_load_lock", in the even that some day we split the lock in two
>> that we don't have to go through and clarify which of the two load locks
>> we're talking about.
> Done, I've pushed this now:
Perfect! Thanks again!