This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add SIGWINCH to generic <bits/signum.h>.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add SIGWINCH to generic <bits/signum.h>.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150723234606 dot D04D92C3B92 at topped-with-meat dot com> <55B182BC dot 8000204 at redhat dot com>
> On 07/23/2015 07:46 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > The only configuration affected by this is NaCl. I've declared it a "bug
> > fix" because all real-world POSIX systems have SIGWINCH, so the "generic"
> > GNU API should include it.
> If it's a publicly visible bug it should have a bug filed for it.
Well, it was only visible in the arm-nacl configuration, and there has not
been a release that had that configuration. So so such bugs were actually
user-visible for certain definitions of user.